Kick start your digital journey and accelerate your business efficiency by taking advantage of the SME Digitalisation Grant we can implement and manage all your technology needs.
Or call us
The government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for the subscription of the selected services.
Hotels, resorts, vacation rentals, restaurants, cafés, bars or other service and retail businesses
Take this opportunity to adopt a user friendly yet great hotel solutions, improve your business efficiency and start reaching more customers, and driving more sales with our new digital solutions today per company for the subscription of the selected services.
Download the application form here
We believe online system should be simple and handy.
We’re offer business owners to have the empower to attract, reach and covert guest around the world in an ever-changing, competitive online industry.
We understand hospitality and retail metrics, real-life challenges and have designed a range of hotel-specific solutions that provide real results.
With a wide range of solutions designed by hospitality experts, personalization, seamless journeys with best technology and the best people combined make an extraordinary result!
The first truly global platform where restaurants, cafés, bars, hotels or other service and retail businesses can self-onboard fast, configure the way they do business digitally based on their needs and start receiving orders without any commissions or hidden fees. We provide the best system to support of the modern-day bookers. .
Leveraging the entire product suite for
Independent Hotels, Hotel Chains, Vacation Rentals, Restaurants, Cafes and Retails
We design simple, compelling, and
Manage your hotel operations & all your reservations on one platform..
Property Management System
Hotel Booking Engine
Start taking contactless orders & payments directly from your guest
No cards required.
This matching grant is limited to one (1) application per SME only, however, SMEs are allowed to apply up to three (3) digital services with one (1) or more service providers that is endorsed by MDEC (“Service Provider”).
This grant facility is provided by the Government for a period of five (5) years beginning from 17th February 2020 or upon reaching 100,000 applications, whichever comes first.
No fees imposed.
There are seven (7) types of digitalisation services available as follows:-
1) Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
2) Human Resource Payroll System/Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
3) Digital Marketing / Sales
5) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Accounting and Taxation.
6) Remote Working
Applications are to be attached with the following supporting documents:
1) Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form;
2) A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME, whichever is applicable;
3) A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (SSM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016);
4) Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the SME’s bank statement for the last two (2) months;
5) Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC;
6) Any other information and documents as and when required by the Bank
Ⓒ Accomclick.com. All rights reserved